miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

I'm expert in..


When I was a child, I discovered that I was interested in the fashion world when I saw a movie of Audrey Hepburn called "breakfast at tiffanys" on TV, I fall in love with her style and elegance, later discovered thanks to my mother that the black dress wearing was called "LBD" (little black dress) and was a creation of Coco Chanel, and little by little I was more interested in fashion world, I started to see fashion shows on television, videos on youtube, programs, read about fashion designers, etc...
Today trying to expand my knowledges reading magazines like Vogue, books, movies, etc..., and my goal in life is to study fashion, and work in something I like related to that world.



Joaquín Urbano Reche - 1ºB

1 comentario:

  1. Very good, Joaquín! That is a difficult world. I wish you good luck!

    ResponderEliminar