jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

                                                  

                                                  I am an expert in ...


  Hi! My name is Danae. I consider myself an expert in making photos.  A year ago, I got a camera for my birthday. At the beginning  I did not use it  at all. One day it occurred to me to pick it up and start taking photos to my brothers, my parents, my friends, different places ...  In the end, I began to like it and since then, when I go somewhere  with my friends, with my parents, with my brothers ... I always take my camera with me.

In the future, I would like to dedicate myself to photography , becoming a professional photographer to take pictures at communions, weddings, special events ... Although I have some ideas for my future, being a photographer is one of those ideas.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good Danae! Another photographer... you could create a firm with your friends! ;-P

    ResponderEliminar