domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY- Claudia P.B.

I discovered I was good at photography and recording videos a few years ago, because my sister runs a fashion blog and a YouTube channel. 
She asked me to take pictures and record videos for her channel.


Right now I just got a better camera. I try to carry it with me or my phone so I can always take pictures. 

I don't think I'll work on anything related to this. It is more of a hobby.

(ALL THE PICTURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY ME)




SAGRADA FAMILIA in Barcelona 


Photo taken from the window of an airplane 


Justin Bieber in his concert ( 16-03-2013)


Photos taken from the car window.


THE MOON





1 comentario:

  1. Very nice photos Claudia!! I think you should revise your composition, you can do it better. Kind regards.

    ResponderEliminar