sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

BORN TO BE WILD.

Hi, dudes! I´m here to talk about music!

When I was a child, I met a musician in my primary classroom. He was playing the guitar and I said: "¡Oh my God! I NEED that, I NEED  music in my life. So I said: "Mom, you must buy me a guitar and I give you some money when I become a star."


I started to play the guitar when I was nine and I have not stopped yet. I can play the drums and any instrument that you give me because I have a great sensibility for music. Right now, I´m starting to sing and play at the same time, and for me this isn´t hard.

Well, I'm not yet a star and my neighbours are starting to hate us... Yes, "us", because my brother, a friend of mine and me have a rock band: "Piston Bristol".

                                                            Me on our Piston Bristol show.
                                                 
                                                       My friend and me rockin´ all the way!
                                                                        (copyright!)

                                                                   Livin on a ecstasy!
                                                                        (copyright!)
                                                                                     
                              See you soon on the stage boys! We love ya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario