lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

I'm good in ...

Since I was a child, when I went on holidays, my father always went with his camera and took many beautiful pictures. I discovered that I loved photography when I was in León. I remember asking my father to give me his camera because I wanted to take a photo.
Now,  wherever I go, I always go with my camera. I take photos of street art, monuments or people. I see it as a hobbit.

If when I finish my studies I have to work taking photos because I haven’t found any other work, I would enjoy it because I really like it.

                                           Triana's bridge
                                                  Seville
                                         Passion week 


                                              

1 comentario:

  1. Very good Nazaret! It seems we will have great photographers in the class.

    ResponderEliminar