viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

My travel blog
Last  week-end was the best week-end ever. I traveled to Madrid, the capital of Spain. It's a beautiful city with many monuments and place to visit.

The adventure started when the plane landed. My friends and I lost the plane because Belén had token the wrong suitecase and we arrived very late.

In Madrid I went to see the musical of The Lion King. It was my dream! It's very impressive. After that,  I went with my friends to Primark and I bought a lot of clothes, shoes and gifts for my family. An the end we had dinner at McDonald's.

In my second day in Madrid, I visited a lot of monuments and important buildings like Puerta del Sol, Retiro's Park and many other places. After that, we went to the park to have lunch.

Finally, everything's was well and we would back soon!
Ana Palomo XOXO

1 comentario: