jueves, 26 de abril de 2018

                                                      My Travel Blog


Last week was the best week of my live. I went with my class to Rome and we had an amazing week. The trip was short but very good.

We arrived on Monday night but it was very late, so we went to sleep. Tuesday and Wednesday were the best days because we visited the most important monuments and squares, for example we saw "The Coliseum", "San Pietro", "Mouth of Truth" and more places.
The rest of  the days, we had more free time and we went to buy gifts for our family and friends. I bought a t-shirt of Rome F.C for me and I love it. But these days we visited other squares and monuments also.

This trip was an awesome experience because it has been with my friends and excellent teachers. I will never forget it and I hope to return in the future with my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario