sábado, 28 de abril de 2018

MY TRAVEL TO ROME


  The last week I travelled to Rome with the friends of my highschool. It was the best experience I have ever had.

  First of all we took the plane... I was so scared! But after I lost my fear I was really excited about the views. I don't want this entry to be so long so I'll only share the things and places I loved the most of Rome.
The first day there we went to The Vatican. It was breathtaking, so huge and beautiful.... I actually cried seein La Pietà by Michelangelo. The next day we went to Piazza Venezia and next to tha awesome square there was the Monument of Vittorio Emanuele II, also known as Vittoriano. It is a huge white monument with stairs, built in honor of the first king of a unified Italy. I spent half of my life wanting ton go there and... wow.

The last thing we visited and the place that most disapointed me was the Colosseo. I mean, it was cool but I expeted more.

But wow, it was totally totally amazing and touching, I could totally go again, without doubts!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario