jueves, 26 de abril de 2018

My travel blog

 MY TRAVEL BLOG

 Last week I went to Rome with my high school. We visited many places. We left on Monday and we returned on Friday. We took off from the airport of Seville.

 The first day, we went to the Vatican and favorite from this place is The Sistine Chapel. At night, we went to have dinner to a pizzeria. The second day, we went to Coliseum, to the Forum Romanum, to the Arch of Titus and to Arch of Constantine, the tour was fantastic and exciting. The third day, we visited the Fountain of Trevi, the Pantheon and some churches. The last day, the teachers told us to do as we pleased. I went shopping with Ramón and Alberto. 

 Roma is spectacular city, I recommend to go there some time. The next city that I want to go is Berlín, I really like it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario