viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

My Travel Blog: Tokyo

~Hey!

This week was... incredible! One of my dreams was to travel to Tokyo and now... this dream has become true!!😍 I've been there for three days. I'll tell you my experience in Tokyo:






⤿The first day me and my friends went to "Akihabara", te most modern district. There, there is a lot of thechnology shops with cameras or computers... You can find te lastest models of all the gadgets.
📷📷📷












Also, on this district you can find a looot of things relationated whit anime or manga. There is manga everywere! If you like anime or manga, you will be in love with this place.🍜🍜🍜









⤿The next day we where a little bit tired, so we decided to visit the cherry trees that were in flower. There is a festival called "Hanami" which meens "Watch the flowers". A festival where the people meet with their family or friends, maybe with their couples too. They sit on the floor and drink "sake", or beer if you don't like it. The cherry flower is called "sakura". That was... too beautiful.
🌸🌸🌸









⤿The last day we wanted to see the oldest part or the mos traditional part of Tokyo, so we decided to visit "Asakusa". Here there is a temple called "Sensō-ji". It's a buddhist temple, and one of the most importants, and the oldest too.🏮🏮🏮













There, we saw people wearing "kimonos" and "yukatas". I will I have one... they are beautifuls! When I saw these people wearing that... I said "Dude, we really are in Japan" to my friend. That was the last day there... So sad!!
💔💔💔








💓That was my experience in Tokyo... and I have to visit the rest of the city! It has been amazing for my and my Friends. Im sure I'll be back. See you Tokyo!

María Florencio Ramayo. 💕


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario