viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

MY TRAVEL BLOG NOELIA SÁNCHEZ JARA 1º BACH A

MY TRAVEL BLOG
Posted by Noelia Sánchez

Last week, Wednesday was specifically the most exciting day of my life.
My friend Alejandro and I traveled last week to New Guinea in Northern Australia. There I tried the most risky sport I knew, bungee-jumping!.😱

This sport consists of jumping from a bridge or a platform. The feet of the person are moored at the ankles using the same type of cable that is used in the parachutes, together with a harnessthat is connected to the cable of the feet and to the thorax of the person .

My friend and I, we thrown away from a bridge of 150 meters of height😰. It was an incredible feeling. After this, we found boring everything we visited in Australia.

It was an unforgettable experience😆. We never felt so afraid. That to see the world backwards was not very nice but if I was offered to repeat, I wouldn't have a donlot and I would throw me from that platform.🙌😊😝
                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario