jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Cycling!!

I consider myself a very athletic person. Sport is something that is part of my life. There will be some sports I like more than others, but I wouldn't change football and cycling for anything.

When I was 6 years old, my parents gave me my first bike. It was blue and had two small wheels on the sides to keep from falling down. I spent the day riding it, and I was never tired of doing it. I wanted to learn, and practiced nonstop until the day I rode on my bike alone, without any help from anyone. It was one of the best feelings I've had in the world of sports. I'll never forget the moment when my father pushed me and I was riding the bike on my own.


When I'm riding a bike, I forget everything. The feeling is like an increase of energy that enters in your body when you reach high speed. I use the bike some times for going to places which are away from home.

I must be a privileged person to have that tool for sport. So, while you have a bike, I will not stop  using it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario