jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

I ♥ TENNIS

What I like most in the world is playing tennis. I have played tennis since I'm nine years old.
When I was a child I used to ride a bike, play football with my older cousins but I had never played tennis. A day I saw the person who made me like tennis , the best tennis-player for me, Novak Djokovic. I saw him in summer (whereas we was eating) because my father and my uncle love tennis too. Novak was playing the Australian Open Championship.
First it was very boring for me although soon after it became my favourite sport.
I said my father that I wanted to play tennis and he said me that i would register at tennis-school when we would arrive Camas.
A month after, when the school started, my father bought me a tennis racket and he registered me at tennis-school. 

                  
 Photos show us three of my rackets and my tennis-player card. I was overjoyed when I played tennis and I met many people. It was  my passion.
Although I'm really good at tennis, I had to leave it because it removed a long time from my studies .
Nowadays tennis is a hobby for me. I don't play championship yet but I sometimes play tennis with my brother. I'm a teacher for him!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario