jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

I  REALLY LOVE DANCING 

Hello, my name is Sofía and i will talk about one of my passions. 


My passion for dance has been with me since i was a child, i have always loved dancing. When i was a child i danced with my sister and my friends in my house, we danced all types of rhythms, although my favorite is the salsa, this is the better rhythm for me.


In the present, my passion for dance is bigger, and although i don't be in any dance academy i dance in my house every day, i learn new  steps and i improve little to little. One of my big dreams is to become a professional dancer of  colombian salsa. 

I hope that in the future i can be in the academy dance, be a star of dance and to realize my dream.

This is a really fantastic video.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario