miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2020

                                                                   A great travel

Two years ago, my family and I decided go to London for one week. We wanted to meet new people, places and taste typical food of the country.

Firts, we took a plane to London and when we arrived, we when to the hotel and the first thing we did, it was sleep because we are really tired. The next day, we visited the Big Ben and later, we took some pictures. At night, we reserved a place in a famous restaurant near the Britainc museum, ¡it was delicious!
The other days, we visited more places like the London Eye and the Tower of London, but the best place I went, it was the Buckingham palace.
The last day, we walked around all the city and my mom and I entered in a big shop to buy some souvenirs for my friends and my grandparents.

I really love went to London, it is a big and beautiful country where you can go to have a really good time. In my opinion, if you go there, you will enjoy this experience.

            Resultado de imagen de london eye, bridge of london

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario