miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2020

MY TRAVEL BLOG



One of the best days of my life was when I went to San Andres, an island of Colombia with my parents, my grandarents and my cousin.

This was the firsh time I rise on a plane and I saw the sea, we stayed in a flat that my father rented during the days we were, we stayed seven days, and every day we did something diferent how to go to the beach, get to know the aquarium,go around the island, go to the blow hole, the Tiger Jump, the Morgan Cave etc.

But the most exciting thing was the day we went around the island and where was a hurricane attempt in which we had go get into a place to wait until it stopped raining because the wind and rain tried to turn the golf car.

It was an unforgettable experience that I want to repeat again with my family or friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario