martes, 10 de marzo de 2020

   


                                          MY TRAVEL BLOG 

    Hi! I’m Paula and I am going to talk about my travel to Madrid, Spain. Last November my and my friends went to Madrid with the highschool. The adventure started by bus where we were around seven ours. We were there for two days.
 
    First, we left the suitcases at the hotel and went to La Bolsa, but before we had had breackfast in a café. After that, we ate in a restaurant and then we visited The Prado Museum and finally we had dinner and went to bed, it was very hard day.
The second day, after having breackfast we went to the Bank of Spain and it was so exciting because the members of the Bank gave us a bag with a notebook, a magazine and information about there.

   Finally, I would like go back with the same classmates when we are older. For me, this travel was another world like in a film. It was awesome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario