lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

MY TRAVEL TO TENERIFE


Last week I was the best week-end ever! I went to Tenerife and I and my family did a lot of activities. The travel was fantastic and I am going to tell you what I did.

The first day, I went to the beach and I did scuba-diving, I got on a boat and I went offshore. The monitors gave me a special suit to diving, and I saw many fish. The second day I did a dangerous activity, but in the end was very fun, I climbed to the top of a mountain to later, jump! At the beginning I felt scared, but it was exciting. Last day it was amazing because I did my favourite activity on the travel, it was riding a hot air ballon and I flew all over Tenerife!

I love Tenerife and all the activities that I did, next summer I will travel to Managua because there it can do more exating activities. I really want to do it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario