martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

     

                    MY TRAVEL TO CANADA

     Last month, I went to my favorite country, Canada. I took a lot of pictures in the Niagara Falls. I went up to the top of the CN tower in Toronto. And I went to a really crucial festival. I went to this beautiful bid North American country with my friends and my boyfriend.
     Firstly, a pretty guide took us to the snow. It was a very cold there. Later, Marcos, my significant other, took me a lot of photos in the CN tower. That tower was wonderful and really tall, at the end of the day we went to the hotel. That hotel cost an arm and a leg.
     Next day, we were in an amazing music festival at 7:00 in Toronto. That was the best day of my life
      I’m sure that I’ll do it in the future with my sensible sixteen year old Spanish boyfriend because the experience was incredible, and that’s the reason why I want to go back.

                       

1 comentario:

  1. Andrea, you have changed some setting and we cannot read your work. Try solving it!!

    ResponderEliminar