jueves, 12 de marzo de 2020

Last summer, I went to the best trip I have ever gone on was my fifteenth birthday's trip. I chose Europe as a destination and so I could visit many cities in just a few days. I can remember every minute of is as it had happened only yesterday.



My father and I travelled for over three hours on a plane in order to get to Paris airport, France. It was my first time on a plane and so was my father's. We were both really excited. In the middle of the night, I woke up and could see the sun rising from above. Paris isn't only beautiful also is very exciting. Luxemburg Gardens and Versalles Palace are the most incredible place can think of.

The next stop of the trip was Brugge, in Belgium. It's a little town, very old, with the most delicious chocolate I have ever tasted. A lot of magic, related souvenirs are on sale there because its name in Spanish is "Brujas".

The last stop was Salou. My father looked for really relaxing time, and we were on the beach for some days. They we didn't visit anything, we were there just to rest.



After those days, we came back to Sevilla, and unfortunately, we had to start our routines again. I hope I can do this some other time, it was a great holiday idea. I recommended to visit all the cities I've been to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario