martes, 10 de marzo de 2020


               Last Thursday was the best day of the week. I climbed a mountain in Jaén. I went with my family, but we met our instructor, he was very nice.
               First the instructor explained to us how we should act in a dangerous situation. Then we started the excursion to the mountain, when we arrived we put on the equipment and started climbing. We  climbed to a great height and the whole field looked perfectly, I was very afraid because a stranger noise was heard in was in the end it was a goat. When we went down ,  everyone ate in the field and had a great and unforgettable  time.
                It was amazing, I  would repeat that day a thousand times more, we have been keeping in touch whit the instructor to do other more risky climbs.
  I am wishing!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario