martes, 10 de marzo de 2020

My travel blog.

My favourite summer.

Last summer was the best summer ever! I went to Paris for a week and it was fantastic!
First, I went with my parents to se the Eiffel Tower. It’s very high! We went up to the top of this tower and we can see all the city! Later, we visited a beautiful museum called Louvre. We saw a lot of pictures and sculptures and we went back to the hotel.
During the week, we saw a lot of monuments, visited a lot of places and did a lot of activities, but my favourite activity was do hot-air ballooning. It’s so exciting! We were at the hot-air ballooning during two hours! We saw a really incredibles views!
My dad said me that we travelled to Paris this summer again, and we will do other exciting activities. I’m very nervous!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario