domingo, 8 de marzo de 2020

My Travel to Madrid

Hello humans. I decided to start telling you about my great weekend. I went with my boyfriend "Rubén" and his family to Madrid, to listen his sister playing the harp.

On Friday, we arrived at eleven o'clock am. We booked a room in five stars hotel in the center of Madrid. In the afternoon, at six o'clock, we went to the Lope de Vega theater and we heard his sister play. In the evening, we went to have dinner in a bid and awesome restaurant. Later, we came back to the hotel. On Saturday morning, we went to Warner park and spent almost all day there. We bought a lot off cotton candy and we rode on a lot of attractions. At six, Rubén and I went to the Organic Spa. That was so nice and relaxing. In there we received a massage and we swam in a big pool. At night, we vame back to the hotel. Sunday was the last day, in the morning  we went to Madrid Royal Palace. It was a fantastic and very beautiful place, I recomend it. When we finished having lunch, we came back home. 

Thet was my interesting weekend. I want to returned to Madrid because it was, I think, my best days ever. The best thing of all, it was to be with my boyfriend. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading the blog!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario