viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

MY TRIP TO THAILAND


Last summer was one of the best travels ever. I went to the Angkor Wat, that is an ancient Thailand Temple, and I also went trekking with my family through the jungle. 

First of all, when we had just arrived to Bangkok, we rented a mini bus so all my family could fit in and made the road trip to the temple together. It was an hour and a half trip. At the end of it, we were exhausted, but excited as well, because this was something we’ve been wanting for a long time. The experience was wonderful, the temple was even bigger and more beautiful than I’ve ever imagine.

The second week at Thailand we trek through the jungle. It was amaizing. All the animals were wonderful, the only thing that I didn’t like that much were the insects.

It was one of the best experiences in my life. It has taught me a lot from the mix of cultures and ways of lives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario