viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020




My Travel Blog

The Pyrenees.


Last week was The best week of the year, because I went on a trip to the Pyrenees mountains, we were in a hotel where the was hot chocolate and we stored our bags in our room.

The first day, we went skiing in one of the smallest mountains, because I was a beginner un ski and I got down the mountain on my first try and with that I went yo bed quietly.

The next day, we climbed The highest mountain, because It was the last day in the Pyrenees, first we sus hiking around and at five we climbed the mountain, when we reached the top of the mountain we planted a green flag that represents hope but when we went down we taking the flag yo don't pollute, and at two in the morning we got on a plane back home.

I highly recomend this place to go vacation, It was a very nice experience that I would like to repeat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario