martes, 10 de marzo de 2020


MY TRAVEL BLOG

Hello readers! Today I want to tell you about the great time I had last week-end when I was in Seoul, Korea, with my sister.

We arrived at Seoul on Friday 10th, but that day we didn't do anything special, because we arrived very late at night, so we went to our hotel room and we went to sleep.
The next morning, we visited the Changyeongung Palace. It was incredibly beautiful, but the most exciting thing was that we were wearing Hanboks, a traditional Korean dress.
Later, we ate in a famous restaurant called "Viva Pollo". During the travel, we ate in a lot of restaurants with really delicious food, but "Viva Pollo" was my favorite by far.
In the evening, we went to Myeong-dong street. It was full of shops, so we bought some souvenirs and clothes. When we finished, we came back to the hotel to sleep.

Next day, we decided to go to Lotte World, an amusement park. We spent all day there and we had a lot of fun. All the attractions were amazing! I recommend you to go if you have the opportunity.
Sadly, at night we took the flight back to Spain.

It was an amazing experience! And I hope I can repeat it one day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario